Our Modal Contact Form for WordPress lets you easily add a stylish contact form to your WordPress blog. It comes with the usual name, email, message fields, as well as reCaptcha support to prevent spam. Its simple to get started – in most cases just activate the theme and your ready!
- Adds a ‘contact us’ button to your WordPress site
- Contact form appears inside a modal window/lightbox (powered by Facebox)
- reCaptcha antispam
- Capture the users IP address and user agent along with their message.
- Upload the ninety-modal-contact plugin folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the WordPress admin panel
- Your ready! In the WP admin panel you will now see the ‘Modal Contact’ section under settings. Here you can set up the form and reCaptcha
Contact form not showing? Modal windows not working?
Most good themes contain the required wp_head/wp_footer hooks – if yours does not you will need to add them to your theme’s header and footer.php files.
Subscribe to receive updates.